Kent Family Insurance Text Messaging Opt-In Process
The undersigned client (“You”) consents to receive text messages from Kent Family Insurance Group ("The Agency"). As part of this consent, You represent and warrant the following:
- The Agency (employees or others acting on the Agency’s behalf) may send text messages in various formats and with different contents, including but not limited to text messages about insurance policies and other transactions initiated by You or marketing the products and services offered by or through the Agency.
- You are the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number submitted. You will notify us immediately if you are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number that you requested opt-in for.
- You are solely responsible for any message and data charges associated with such text messages.
- The Agency has made its Text Messaging Terms and Conditions available to You on our website at (https://kentfig.com/customer-resources/sms-terms-and-conditions) and will provide You with a hardcopy of the Terms and Conditions upon request. By accepting the opt-in request, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting the opt-in form (and selecting Yes to receive messages from The Agency, You will receive an initial text message to the mobile phone number confirming your consent.
- To Opt out of receiving text messages from The Agency at any time, send a text with STOP to The Agency, and You will be removed from the opted-in list. Once you have opted out, you will be required to resubmit the opt-in consent form to receive future messages.
Click here to be directed to the Kent Family Insurance Group Texting Opt-in form.